All our intensive driving course tuition takes place in a BMW Mini One Diesel.
One Week Course
- Our one week course comprises 35 hours of professional tuition spread over 5 days with the option of taking the practical test on the 6th day.
- To get the most out of the course it is useful to have had some previous driving experience, even if this has only been very basic.
- Each course is individually tailored to suit your requirements.
- Courses are carefully structured so that you are constantly building on what you have learnt.
- The course covers the full DSA syllabus required to pass the practical test.
- The course is not solely focused on passing the test – our aim is to produce safe confident drivers who take a pride in their driving.
- All tuition is on a one-to-one basis with the same professional, DSA approved instructor throughout the course.
- This course is not a soft option. We do need you to work hard and be able to concentrate and keep focussed.You will be tired by the end of each day but we aim to make it a fun enjoyable experience which should be very rewarding.
Please note: we cannot book a practical test until you have passed your theory test, and we would normally require you to have a theory certificate before confirming your reservation.
Other intensive courses
- If you feel the one week course is not suitable for you, we can also provide longer or shorter courses depending on your requirements and abilities.
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements and ask for a quote.
- These are suitable for people who already hold a full driving licence but have not driven for sometime and need to re-build their confidence and brush up their driving skills.
- Each course is individually tailored to suit your circumstances.
Pass Plus course
- An optional 6 hour DSA course to be taken after you have passed the driving test.
- Includes topics, such as motorway driving, not covered by the practical test.
- Further develops your driving skills with the emphasis on safety.
- Qualifies young drivers for a discount on their motor insurance with recognised insurance companies.
- There is no test at the end of the course but if you achieve the required standard you will be registered by your instructor.
We can also provide regular lessons on an hourly basis for local pupils.
Call us on 01873 821600 or 01981 241367